Velocity Reviews

-   -   My question of the day (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t489710-my-question-of-the-day.html)

Dennis Gordon 10-25-2005 02:46 PM

My question of the day

I queried our Minolta/Konica rep about the availabilty of a PCL driver fro
our Bizhub 350 color copier/printer. I received the expected "hasn't been
developed yet" response, and they suggested I use the XP driver. What XP
driver might they be talking about? Randomly choosing drivers that looked
promising (namely anything with Minolta or Konica in the name) results in
the spewing of endless pages of gibberish. Any suggestions where I might
look?

Dennis Gordon 10-25-2005 08:08 PM

Re: My question of the day

Oh forget it. When I contacted "technical support" they told me that the XP
driver was the one on the manufacturer's disk. When (politely) reminded that
it was a 32 bit driver and, hence, incompatible, she responded..."oh, I
guess there isn't one then..." I resisted the urge to reply, "...well,
duh..."

Charlie Russel - MVP 10-26-2005 05:50 PM

Re: My question of the day

Duh, indeed.

--
Charlie.