Velocity Reviews

-   -   Fax modem problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t489407-fax-modem-problem.html)

Mike T. 09-26-2005 10:49 PM

Fax modem problem

Are there PCI fax modems that are compatible with x64? I attempted to
transplant one from my 5-year-old Dell Dimension 8100, and the system would
not see it at all, much less install drivers for it.

Regards,
Mike T.

Andre Da Costa [Extended64] 09-26-2005 10:53 PM

Re: Fax modem problem

Here are some alternatives to invest in:

http://www.smlink.com/objects/SLA56-...MV-XP64Bit.zip

Smart link has drivers for their modems, maybe you want to consider
purchasing one from them. The US Robotics 5810 ran perfectly out of the box.

--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com