Velocity Reviews

-   -   Web Folders (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t489329-web-folders.html)

=?Utf-8?B?dXN1cmZAbmV3cy5wb3N0YWxpYXM=?= 09-19-2005 10:31 PM

Web Folders

I have an installation of Windows XP 64 bit that I am trying to connect to a
web folder using My Network Places. I enter it in correctly
(http://servername/folder)and get the following error: "The folder you
entered does not appear to be valid. Please choose another." I can open the
network place in ANY 32 bit client. Has something changed? What do I need
to do to get this to work?

Thanks!

Andre Da Costa 09-19-2005 10:55 PM

Re: Web Folders

There was a recent update for IE that had some issues with web folders, run
Windows update to see if it fixes it and try again.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

=?Utf-8?B?dXN1cmZAbmV3cy5wb3N0YWxpYXM=?= 09-20-2005 06:45 PM

Re: Web Folders

There is nothing in Windows update, not even anything optional to install.
Can anyone else get to a web folder with a 64 bit machine?