Velocity Reviews

-   -   Digital Terrestrial Card that works on X64 and Media Center 2005... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t489323-digital-terrestrial-card-that-works-on-x64-and-media-center-2005-a.html)

Torquemada. 09-19-2005 09:46 AM

Digital Terrestrial Card that works on X64 and Media Center 2005...

Anyone knows which one is good? (If there is one...)

I would prefer it to be internal, USB2 is fine as well though.

TIA
--
Torquemada.
"Everything is possible if you wish hard enough."

Dominic Payer 09-19-2005 10:16 AM

Re: Digital Terrestrial Card that works on X64 and Media Center 2005...

The only device I know of with (beta) x64 drivers is the Nebula USB2 device,
but there are no BDA drivers for it (yet).
http://www.nebula-electronics.com/in....asp?Code=0003

There is an x64 driver for the Conexant CX2388x demo boards.
http://www.planetamd64.com/lofiversi...hp/t11196.html . I don't know
whether there are BDA drivers for any of these demo boards.