Velocity Reviews

-   -   HELP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t489313-help.html)

Teh Dark Warrior 09-18-2005 03:39 AM

HELP

Hi all, I just got WIndows X64 on my computer. Im lacking the drivers for my
sound. THe problem is, i got the 64 bit drivers, but they won't install. I
have a Sound Blaster Audigy 2 card. Whats missing is PCI Input Device and my
sound card. When i runt he drivers, it tells me the device was not found.
Help please!

Cari \(MS-MVP\) 09-18-2005 04:29 AM

Re: HELP

Did you remember to install the correct motherboard chipset utility drivers?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging