Velocity Reviews

-   -   Anti-virus (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t489044-anti-virus.html)

=?Utf-8?B?a2F0ZQ==?= 08-29-2005 01:39 AM

Anti-virus

ive recently got the windows pro x64 edition but it only comes with a
firewall and so far on the internet i have not been able to find an
anti-virus that is compatable with my os...any suggestions? thanks

NoNoBadDog! 08-29-2005 02:13 AM

Re: Anti-virus

"kate" <kate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> ive recently got the windows pro x64 edition but it only comes with a
> firewall and so far on the internet i have not been able to find an
> anti-virus that is compatable with my os...any suggestions? thanks\

Please take some time and browse previous posts here...this question has
been asked and answered many, many times.

Bobby

RonK 08-29-2005 02:59 AM

Re: Anti-virus

You can use Tiny Firewall:
http://www.webmasterfree.com/tpfw.html

John Barnes 08-29-2005 01:29 PM

Re: Anti-virus

Read
Looking for Antivirus that works with x64 Dated August 25, for solutions.

mikeyhsd 08-29-2005 05:40 PM

Re: Anti-virus

AVAST

mikeyhsd@sport.rr.com