Velocity Reviews

-   -   Image mounting tools for x64... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t488727-image-mounting-tools-for-x64.html)

Torquemada. 08-05-2005 12:07 AM

Image mounting tools for x64...

That's frustrating.

Alcohol 120% does not work, and I tried Winimage with filedisk64.sys
driver installed, but alas, does not work properly, says the path is
notcorrect when I try to mount an iso... Isnt that supposed to create a
virtual drive? Where do I get it wrong?

Any alternatives?
--
Torquemada.
"Everything is possible if you wish hard enough."

DKI 08-05-2005 12:37 AM

Re: Image mounting tools for x64...

Did you put the X64 filedisk.sys into the following directory
C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\

Also are you using the Filedisk modbin tray which is GUI based.

Currently i am using it and its cause me no problems and works fine.

Andre Da Costa [Extended64] 08-05-2005 12:42 AM

Re: Image mounting tools for x64...

I found this in a PlanetADM64 thread:
http://www.winimage.com/misc/filedisk64.htm

http://www.planetamd64.com/lofiversi....php/t527.html
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

Torquemada. 08-05-2005 03:31 PM

On 5/8/05 01:37, DKI wrote:
> Did you put the X64 filedisk.sys into the following directory
> C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\

Sure did.

> Also are you using the Filedisk modbin tray which is GUI based.

Not using this one though... I tried to use Winimage... But doesnt work.

> Currently i am using it and its cause me no problems and works fine.

Does it create a virtual disk to you?

DKI 08-05-2005 09:06 PM

Re: Image mounting tools for x64...

It Does Mount the Image and in my computer it sees the mounted ISO as a
virtual CD that can be accessed in my computer

http://www.winimage.com/misc/filedisk_modbin64_tray.zip

Thats the one i used since nero has not got there image drive to work on X64
with the drivers. This one works fine and has a GUI so no need of the
command line. and there is no need of win image for mounting ISOs since that
file contains all that is needed to mount it