Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Outlook 2003 Problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t488691-re-outlook-2003-problem.html)

lstreet 08-02-2005 03:35 PM

Re: Outlook 2003 Problem

I found this discussion looking for something to help with my problem.
I'm getting the same issue, but on an XP Pro SP-2 with Outlook 2k3 SP-
and 1 Gb. memory.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Microsoft Office 11
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1000
Date: 8/2/2005
Time: 9:43:15 AM
User: N/A
Computer: DMC4117
Faulting application outlook.exe, version 11.0.6353.0, stamp 408f2937
faulting module outllib.dll, version 11.0.6359.0, stamp 40c8adfd
debug? 0, fault address 0x00038993.

This came after several messages saying that Outlook was trying t
communicate with the Exchange server. I do have personal folders, an
have all updates applied. Just ran the Detect and Repair. No
monitoring.

But it appears this isn't just an XP64 or 4 Gb issue

--
lstree
lstreet's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=815