Velocity Reviews

-   -   Fingerprint reader in Win XP64 works? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t488569-fingerprint-reader-in-win-xp64-works.html)

=?Utf-8?B?UGljaGNv?= 07-26-2005 07:58 AM

Fingerprint reader in Win XP64 works?

I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not Microsoft's keyboard with
fingerprint reader works on Win XP 64.
Would the Digital Persona software work as well?

Thanks.

John Barnes 07-26-2005 11:41 AM

Re: Fingerprint reader in Win XP64 works?

Microsoft keyboard with/without fingerprint reader is only supported by
generic keyboard and will not work. Digital Persona, don't know.

Andre Da Costa [Extended64] 07-26-2005 01:53 PM

Re: Fingerprint reader in Win XP64 works?

No 64 bit drivers are available for this device.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

DKI 07-26-2005 02:33 PM

Re: Fingerprint reader in Win XP64 works?

As of yet No i am currently still awaiting for them drivers to work with the
microsoft keyboard with finger print reader.