Velocity Reviews

-   -   Kworld USB V-Stream TV tuner (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t488422-kworld-usb-v-stream-tv-tuner.html)

William Walker 07-17-2005 05:59 AM

Kworld USB V-Stream TV tuner

Hi

Last week I purchased a new PC with amd 3200 64 chip, 512 mb ram, and 80 gb
hard disk with windows xp pro x64 installed.

I have a K-World USB 1.1 V-stream TV tuner card and wondered if I could get
any vision plus or k-world 64 bit drivers to get the tv working under
x64?

Is it possible? It's no big deal as I don't really want it anyway, as I
search for
better tv cards or usb television tuner cards such as Divico USB 2 HDTV
tuner.

Anybody have any luck getting it, v-stream up and running on windows xp x64?

William Walker

Rick 07-17-2005 12:23 PM

Re: Kworld USB V-Stream TV tuner

You'll have to contact the manufacturer for 64 bit drivers.