Velocity Reviews

-   -   Remote Desktop Web Connection x64 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t488378-remote-desktop-web-connection-x64.html)

=?Utf-8?B?U3RlbiBLcm9vbmVuYmVyZw==?= 07-14-2005 10:42 AM

Remote Desktop Web Connection x64

Just a question. I have my HOST PC at home x64 and I want to connect from
Work to my home PC via Remote Desktop Web Connection (RDWC) I have a dynamic
IP so I set up a Dynamic DNS and works great http://username.myip.net.

At work they run ISA and I am not able to connect. Is it possible to change
the port to 80 so that it will let me thru.

What security risk does that have?

Are there any other options for me?

Thanks

Sten

--
Sten

Andre Da Costa [Extended64] 07-14-2005 01:57 PM

Re: Remote Desktop Web Connection x64

This question looks like one for your IT Administrator, since they are the
ones controlling the ports you connect to.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"Sten Kroonenberg" <StenKroonenberg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in