Velocity Reviews

-   -   Microsoft Order in Process email problems! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t488317-microsoft-order-in-process-email-problems.html)

=?Utf-8?B?MSBLcmF6eSBLYW51Y2s=?= 07-10-2005 05:27 PM

Microsoft Order in Process email problems!

Well i have tried to download the trial software twice making sure that my
outlook 2003 filters were allowing all microsoft.com emails through
unfiltered and this is what i get?

I have done this twice and recieved the exact same email with the only
difference being the order number. Am i supposed to wait for another email
or am i missing the rest of the original email.
Thanks in advance.
Trev

"**********************************Please keep this e-mail for your
records.********************************** Thank you for registering to
download the Windows XP Professional x64 Edition Trial Software Kit.Note: The
size of the download is approximately 575 megabytes (MB). The file you will
download is in ISO image format and should be burned to CD before
installation.To burn the ISO file to a CD, you must have a CD-RW drive (CD
burner) with appropriate supporting software. If you do not have a CD burner,
there are third-party software products available on the Internet that will
allow you to create a virtual CD
drive.--------------------------------------------------------------------Installation
InstructionsThe following steps summarize the installation process. More
detailed step-by-step installation and configuration instructions are
available in the readme.htm file included with the software.To install the
trial software for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition Trial Software Ki"

Andre Da Costa [Extended64] 07-10-2005 05:32 PM

Re: Microsoft Order in Process email problems!

How long has this been happening? If you just received this within the last
24hours, I wouldn't worry too much, it probably be there soon, just takes
time as it is already know with this service.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

=?Utf-8?B?MSBLcmF6eSBLYW51Y2s=?= 07-10-2005 05:45 PM

Re: Microsoft Order in Process email problems!

Thanks for the quick reply.

I did try last night, and then again just now. I thought i was doing
something wrong or maybe my internet provider was filtering my email messages
from microsoft.

By the sounds of it i will just have to wait patiently like everyone else.
The email they send is kinda lame though as it looks like they were suppossed
to include the download link with it, but it must be coming in another email.
Later Trev

=?Utf-8?B?MSBLcmF6eSBLYW51Y2s=?= 07-10-2005 06:03 PM

RE: Microsoft Order in Process email problems!

Okay it is Outlook 2003 causing the problems. I used my msn email address
the last time and everything works fine. I get the entire email message.
So much for having Microsoft.com in my safe senders list.
Thanks Trev