Velocity Reviews

-   -   mcse material course (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t48829-mcse-material-course.html)

=?Utf-8?B?YWNobWVk?= 03-05-2004 10:16 PM

mcse material course

frien

if you would please be posting all the materials i am needing to obtain the mcse for my career i would also like the braindumps that you are havin

friendl
achmed

Ken Briscoe 03-05-2004 10:25 PM

Re: mcse material course

> friend

<looks around, finds no one>
You're talking to me?

> if you would please be posting all the materials i am needing to obtain

the mcse for my career i would also like the braindumps that you are having

If I would please be posting all the materials you are needing to obtain the
MCSE for your career, I would be your friend. If I would please be posting
all the braindumps that I am having, I would be one who engages in the anal
loving.

> friendly
> achmed

I do have to say, though - you are friendly.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

JaR 03-05-2004 11:08 PM

Re: mcse material course

achmed opined, On 3/5/04 2:16 PM:
> friend
>
> if you would please be posting all the materials i am needing to obtain the mcse for my career i would also like the braindumps that you are having
>
> friendly
> achmed

___________________________
/| /| | |