Velocity Reviews

-   -   Help on install boot (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t488240-help-on-install-boot.html)

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hhcmxlcw==?= 07-04-2005 11:47 PM

Help on install boot

HI
I downloaded x64 and saved it to a cd. i tried to open it and it said to
restart with the cd in the drive so it would load it from start. i restarted
it and it didnt work. so i tried opeing it. and it went through winace like
it was a zip file or something. i saw the setup icon so i clicked on it and
it said again to reboot so i did and it wont do anything. ive tried goint to
run and doing it that way and i tried saving it as a raw file and that didnt
work. someone please help me. i really want to try this system.
thank you.

Andre Da Costa [Extended64] 07-05-2005 12:03 AM

Re: Help on install boot

It is an image you should have burnt to a CD with either NERO or Easy CD
Creator. You should not have unzipped it. I have experienced problem burning
images this way.

Read this:
http://www.petri.co.il/how_to_write_iso_files_to_cd.htm

Also check out ISO Recorder: