Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: ISA server 2000/2004 firewall client, not compatible. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t488232-re-isa-server-2000-2004-firewall-client-not-compatible.html)

Ash Ridley 07-04-2005 06:42 AM

Re: ISA server 2000/2004 firewall client, not compatible.

> ISA 2004 wouldn't let 64bit workstations join the domain until ISA 2004
> SP1 was applied to the ISA server. Before the service pack was applied
> clients would fail when joining with an RPC error.

My 64bit install has joined my SBS2000 domain (running ISA 2000) yesterday
without a problem. Having said that my ISA 2000 is running SP2

Has there been news on getting the firewall client running on 64bit XP?

Charlie Russel - MVP 07-04-2005 07:37 PM

Re: ISA server 2000/2004 firewall client, not compatible.

no word yet. I'll certainly post as soon as I hear anything.

--
Charlie.
http://www.msmvps.com/xperts64/

Chriss3 [MVP] 07-05-2005 11:50 PM

Re: ISA server 2000/2004 firewall client, not compatible.

I have the ISA2004 firewall client running on x64.

--
Regards
Christoffer Andersson

Ash Ridley 07-06-2005 08:29 AM

Re: ISA server 2000/2004 firewall client, not compatible.

Care to share how on earth you managed that?!

Ash Ridley 07-20-2005 01:20 PM

Re: ISA server 2000/2004 firewall client, not compatible.

I was at an ISA seminar at Thames Valley this morning and spoke to a ISA
Guru about this, apparently the 64bit Firewall client is about 2 months away
(Unless Chriss3 can tell us how he got it working)

Ash Ridley 09-19-2005 03:36 PM

Re: ISA server 2000/2004 firewall client, not compatible.

Well here we are 2 months down the line, anyone seen any signs of a 64 bit
ISA client?

Charlie Russel - MVP 09-19-2005 07:50 PM

Re: ISA server 2000/2004 firewall client, not compatible.

No. And I'm still bugging my contacts about it. No sign of it at all. :(

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

Ash Ridley 11-11-2005 07:42 PM

Re: ISA server 2000/2004 firewall client, not compatible.

I'm guessing theres still no news?

Charlie Russel - MVP 11-16-2005 06:17 PM

Re: ISA server 2000/2004 firewall client, not compatible.

correct. Believe me, I'll post here and in the blog whenever there is news
on this. :(

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

Roberto Hernández 11-16-2005 07:47 PM

Re: ISA server 2000/2004 firewall client, not compatible.

Are there a version of the Firewall client of ISA 2004 for Win XP 64bits ?

Where is ?