Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   Windows 64bit (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f46-windows-64bit.html)
-   -   Trial expiration (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t488199-trial-expiration.html)

Richard G Carruthers 07-02-2005 02:37 AM

Trial expiration
 
Is there a way I can find out when the trial edition of x64 I am running
expires?


Richard



Steve Midgley 07-02-2005 02:50 AM

Re: Trial expiration
 
"Richard G Carruthers" <jackfrost64@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:u6r8J8qfFHA.460@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Is there a way I can find out when the trial edition of x64 I am running
> expires?
>
>
> Richard


Start/Run/Winver

Steve Midgley



Andre Da Costa [Extended64] 07-02-2005 03:19 PM

Re: Trial expiration
 
XP Pro x64 trial is only 120 days too.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
FAQ for MS AntiSpy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm

"Richard G Carruthers" <jackfrost64@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:u6r8J8qfFHA.460@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Is there a way I can find out when the trial edition of x64 I am running
> expires?
>
>
> Richard
>




MHPNW STAFF 07-02-2005 08:43 PM

Re: Trial expiration
 
We will all hope, that all of us using the trial, will recieve our Exchange
program CD's Before that time!!!!!

Dennis


"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <andred25@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:%23jj9AmxfFHA.2424@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> XP Pro x64 trial is only 120 days too.
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
> Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
> http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
> FAQ for MS AntiSpy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm
>
> "Richard G Carruthers" <jackfrost64@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:u6r8J8qfFHA.460@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>> Is there a way I can find out when the trial edition of x64 I am running
>> expires?
>>
>>
>> Richard
>>

>
>




Andre Da Costa [Extended64] 07-02-2005 11:25 PM

Re: Trial expiration
 
Well, 3 months on the trial should make it in before the expiry date.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
FAQ for MS AntiSpy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm

"MHPNW STAFF" <info@mobilehomepartsnw.com> wrote in message
news:OBF4sa0fFHA.352@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> We will all hope, that all of us using the trial, will recieve our
> Exchange program CD's Before that time!!!!!
>
> Dennis
>
>
> "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <andred25@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:%23jj9AmxfFHA.2424@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>> XP Pro x64 trial is only 120 days too.
>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>> Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
>> http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
>> FAQ for MS AntiSpy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm
>>
>> "Richard G Carruthers" <jackfrost64@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:u6r8J8qfFHA.460@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>>> Is there a way I can find out when the trial edition of x64 I am
>>> running expires?
>>>
>>>
>>> Richard
>>>

>>
>>

>
>




=?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZS1KLUI=?= 09-14-2005 10:46 AM

Re: Trial expiration
 
My installation has expired, but I think it may be because I had to reset the
bios, and forgot to adjust the clock. It defaulted to 2002, which I know is
way in the past, but could it be outside of a range set by Microsoft in the
X64 OS? re-setting the date won't do it, so I'd be gratefull for any
suggestions.


"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" wrote:

> Well, 3 months on the trial should make it in before the expiry date.
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
> Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
> http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
> FAQ for MS AntiSpy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm
>
> "MHPNW STAFF" <info@mobilehomepartsnw.com> wrote in message
> news:OBF4sa0fFHA.352@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> > We will all hope, that all of us using the trial, will recieve our
> > Exchange program CD's Before that time!!!!!
> >
> > Dennis
> >
> >
> > "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <andred25@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > news:%23jj9AmxfFHA.2424@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> >> XP Pro x64 trial is only 120 days too.
> >> --
> >> Andre
> >> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
> >> Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
> >> http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
> >> FAQ for MS AntiSpy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm
> >>
> >> "Richard G Carruthers" <jackfrost64@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> news:u6r8J8qfFHA.460@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> >>> Is there a way I can find out when the trial edition of x64 I am
> >>> running expires?
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> Richard
> >>>
> >>
> >>

> >
> >

>
>
>


Jupiter Jones [MVP] 09-14-2005 05:47 PM

Re: Trial expiration
 
Adjustments of the date forward or back are cumulative.
Your only option if you want to continue to use the trial is a Clean
Installation.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
http://www.dts-l.org


"Dave-J-B" <Dave-J-B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:0E3523E8-E76B-40C2-A9F6-ED0CABFD8A11@microsoft.com...
> My installation has expired, but I think it may be because I had to reset
> the
> bios, and forgot to adjust the clock. It defaulted to 2002, which I know
> is
> way in the past, but could it be outside of a range set by Microsoft in
> the
> X64 OS? re-setting the date won't do it, so I'd be gratefull for any
> suggestions.





All times are GMT. The time now is 04:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.