Velocity Reviews

-   -   mcse audio lectures on cd (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t48819-mcse-audio-lectures-on-cd.html)

Shane 03-05-2004 01:45 PM

mcse audio lectures on cd

MCSE WIN2000 complete & intensive audio lectures on the
four core modules + Network basics available on CD for
only R500 ($95 / 70pounds) + free-bies.
Contact Shane now on 0833495335 or email me at
brother_s_2001@yahoo.com. Get your Diploma easy together
with your books!(Email address has a _ before and after
the s)
Big reduction in price for those needing to buy in bulk.
Tell everyone that you know about this offer!

showgun 03-05-2004 03:55 PM

mcse audio lectures on cd

oh yah only $95 to have someone read a book to you

Brat 03-05-2004 04:51 PM

Re: mcse audio lectures on cd

bedtime stories?

--