Velocity Reviews

-   -   Active Sync 3.8 works partially (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t488171-active-sync-3-8-works-partially.html)

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?= 06-29-2005 09:21 PM

Active Sync 3.8 works partially

Active Sync can be installed and does a good job in sychronizing my HP4155
Pocket PC.
Problem is that when I click on the Explore button in order to explore my
Pocket PC, nothing happens.
Neither I can see my Pocket PC in Windows Explorer.
Carlos

Andre Da Costa [Extended64] 06-29-2005 09:36 PM

Re: Active Sync 3.8 works partially

Why don't you just upgrade to Active Sync 4?
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?= 06-29-2005 10:28 PM

Re: Active Sync 3.8 works partially

Andre:
Where is it?
Only 3.8 shows up in MS site.
Or in selected warez sites and I don't wanna resort to them. ;-)
Carlos

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?= 07-01-2005 01:08 AM

Re: Active Sync 3.8 works partially

ActiveSync 4.0 does not support network or wifi syncing.
This feature has been ripped off from v3.8 to v4.0 and is widely critizised
(or however it is spelled in English. My native language is Spanish).
I've already returned to v3.8 as most wifi fans are doing.
I'm not gonna spend money on an BlueTooth to USB adapter in order to regain
wireless connectivity.