Velocity Reviews

-   -   windows 2003 server (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t488008-windows-2003-server.html)

Frank Flannagan 06-17-2005 02:07 AM

windows 2003 server

Since installing Service Pack 1 for windows 2003 server, I can't send a
console message through the shared folders. I have to use the command prompt
to send messages to my workstations. Any clue why the SP1 took away my send
message choice? Thanks for any advice

Frank

Charlie Russel - MVP 06-17-2005 05:41 AM

Re: windows 2003 server

I'm not at all sure I understand what you mean by "send a console message
through the shared folders". That doesn't make sense to me, but maybe I'm
missing something.

My guess, btw, is that a service you expect to be on is now off, or blocked
by the firewall.

--
Charlie.