Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   Windows 64bit (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f46-windows-64bit.html)
-   -   Nforce4 drivers (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t487972-nforce4-drivers.html)

John Barnes 06-14-2005 06:18 PM

Nforce4 drivers
 
Can someone tell me what the latest release of NVIDIA nForce4 drivers is for
x64. Also a link to it please. Thanks



Wayne Wastier 06-14-2005 06:43 PM

Re: Nforce4 drivers
 

"John Barnes" <jbfoofy@email.net> wrote in message
news:%23DKAD2QcFHA.3504@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Can someone tell me what the latest release of NVIDIA nForce4 drivers is
> for x64. Also a link to it please. Thanks
>


John, the latest I have seen are the 6.56 version.
http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=1068


Wayne



Rick 06-14-2005 06:56 PM

Re: Nforce4 drivers
 
John Barnes wrote:
> Can someone tell me what the latest release of NVIDIA nForce4 drivers is for
> x64. Also a link to it please. Thanks
>
>


www.nvidia.com and there is a label at the top left titled "Download
Drivers"

Wayne Wastier 06-14-2005 07:09 PM

Re: Nforce4 drivers
 

"Rick" <rick@home.net> wrote in message
news:ePcwXLRcFHA.3560@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> John Barnes wrote:
>> Can someone tell me what the latest release of NVIDIA nForce4 drivers is
>> for x64. Also a link to it please. Thanks

>
> www.nvidia.com and there is a label at the top left titled "Download
> Drivers"


Naw, all they have are the older beta drivers, 6.39 There is a later
version, 6.56 that can be downloaded now from other sites.


Wayne



Rick 06-14-2005 08:12 PM

Re: Nforce4 drivers
 
Wayne Wastier wrote:
> "Rick" <rick@home.net> wrote in message
> news:ePcwXLRcFHA.3560@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>
>>John Barnes wrote:
>>
>>>Can someone tell me what the latest release of NVIDIA nForce4 drivers is
>>>for x64. Also a link to it please. Thanks

>>
>>www.nvidia.com and there is a label at the top left titled "Download
>>Drivers"

>
>
> Naw, all they have are the older beta drivers, 6.39 There is a later
> version, 6.56 that can be downloaded now from other sites.
>
>
> Wayne
>
>


That is intriguing. nVidia was good about keeping the most current
versions available from them. I wonder what happened.


Jud Hendrix 06-14-2005 08:29 PM

Re: Nforce4 drivers
 
On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 13:43:00 -0500, "Wayne Wastier"
<waynewastier@nospam.charter.net> wrote:

MSI has 7.12 on their site, since today. Still in beta.
Do Nvidia drivers ever get out of beta? :)

Here's the version information:

For WinXP 64-bit system
Audio driver version 4.62 (WHQL)
Audio utility version 4.51
Ethernet NRM driver version 4.82 (WHQL)
Network management tools version 4.85
SMBus driver version 4.48 (WHQL) with updated uninstaller files
Installer version 4.77
WinXP RAIDTOOL application version 4.82
WinXP IDE PATARAID driver version 5.33
WinXP IDE SATARAID driver version 5.33
WinXP IDE SATA_IDE driver version 5.33

Direct download link:
http://us-download.msi.com.tw/suppor...rce4_64bit.zip

jud


Wayne Wastier 06-14-2005 08:35 PM

Re: Nforce4 drivers
 

"Rick" <rick@home.net> wrote in message
news:eV7Gc1RcFHA.2840@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> Wayne Wastier wrote:
>> "Rick" <rick@home.net> wrote in message
>> news:ePcwXLRcFHA.3560@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>>
>>>John Barnes wrote:
>>>
>>>>Can someone tell me what the latest release of NVIDIA nForce4 drivers is
>>>>for x64. Also a link to it please. Thanks
>>>
>>>www.nvidia.com and there is a label at the top left titled "Download
>>>Drivers"

>>
>>
>> Naw, all they have are the older beta drivers, 6.39 There is a later
>> version, 6.56 that can be downloaded now from other sites.
>>
>>
>> Wayne

>
> That is intriguing. nVidia was good about keeping the most current
> versions available from them. I wonder what happened.
>


Not much telling. I do know that these came from a company that makes and/or
sells nForce4 motherboards. I forget right now which company that is though.
:)




Wayne




All times are GMT. The time now is 04:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.