Velocity Reviews

-   -   Order Status Updated (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t487956-order-status-updated.html)

=?Utf-8?B?RG9j?= 06-14-2005 01:22 AM

Order Status Updated

I just check my order status for the trade up program and it finnally say
something different than pending.

Order Status: Order has been received. You will be charged at the time of
order shipment

Looks like they might start getting things ready for shipment before the end
of June.

=?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUxMDc3?= 06-14-2005 01:56 PM

RE: Order Status Updated

It changed a while ago, if you read other posts you would have seen we have
all changed from pending to the reworded version of pending lol, so don't
hold your breath

Andre Da Costa [Extended64] 06-14-2005 03:16 PM

Re: Order Status Updated

At least its a bit encouraging.
--
Andre