Velocity Reviews

-   -   ATI Cat 5.6 Drivers are out (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t487901-ati-cat-5-6-drivers-are-out.html)

Piers James 06-09-2005 09:25 PM

ATI Cat 5.6 Drivers are out

Go get 'em from the usual place, www.ati.com, 64bit and 32bit.

Wayne Wastier 06-10-2005 02:31 AM

Re: ATI Cat 5.6 Drivers are out

Piers James wrote:
> Go get 'em from the usual place, www.ati.com, 64bit and 32bit.

If you have an AIW card, then go here for the fix.
http://rage3d.com/board/showpost.php...9&postcount=54

=?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gUGFuemtl?= 06-10-2005 04:32 PM

RE: ATI Cat 5.6 Drivers are out

The 5.6 Driver's failed to install on my first installation attempt. They
installed just fine on my second attempt. Sorry for being late posting this
information (I am taking a new medication that has left me not feeling too
good lately).

Rick 06-10-2005 04:45 PM

Re: ATI Cat 5.6 Drivers are out

Maybe you should follow the advice a cardiologist once gave me; he said
a medication should not affect your quality of life, that if a person
didn't feel good taking a medication, stop taking it.

Christian Hougardy 06-10-2005 05:25 PM

Re: ATI Cat 5.6 Drivers are out

Kevin Panzke <KevinPanzke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> The 5.6 Driver's failed to install on my first installation attempt.
> They installed just fine on my second attempt. Sorry for being late
> posting this information (I am taking a new medication that has left
> me not feeling too good lately).

I hope you get better, wish you all the best

Cheers

--
Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
Johannesburg - South Africa

=?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gUGFuemtl?= 06-10-2005 10:30 PM

Re: ATI Cat 5.6 Drivers are out

The new medication is supposed to help me control my behavior, so that I
don't go so nuts about things like: Longhorn Beta 1, Free Upgrades, and Free
Downloads.