Velocity Reviews

-   -   Add remove programs (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t487870-add-remove-programs.html)

=?Utf-8?B?aHVja2xlYmVycnk=?= 06-08-2005 03:06 AM

Add remove programs

I recentlly installed Norton internet securities on my desk top and soon
after I started having problems. My windows media player went crazy and the
icon in my control panel for adding and removing programs shows up now as one
of those icons that doesn't have a program to run it (kind of generic icon).
It will not function at all. When I double click it nothing happens. Where
did it go and how can I fix it?

]{artik 06-08-2005 04:20 AM

Re: Add remove programs

Dont think Norton is compatible with x64

Joseph Conway [MSFT] 06-08-2005 11:27 AM

Re: Add remove programs

Was going to say the same thing, what version of Norton is this?

Andre Da Costa [Extended64] 06-08-2005 02:37 PM

Re: Add remove programs

None of Symantecs products from the consumer line are supported on Windows
XP x64, not even Norton Internet Securities. Unless this person is testing a
beta of the next version which I suspect could be supported. If it is not,
then this is 32 bit Windows XP, try this newsgroup:
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com