Velocity Reviews

-   -   MSCE credential (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t48778-msce-credential.html)

itsme 03-02-2004 11:50 AM

MSCE credential

Does MS website provides a way to verify someone credential?

JaR 03-02-2004 05:43 PM

Re: MSCE credential

itsme opined, On 3/2/04 3:50 AM:

> Does MS website provides a way to verify someone credential?

No, but for a modest stipend, plus expenses, I will be happy to vet your
prospective employees for you.

JaR
Helpful Thug

ME 03-02-2004 07:04 PM

Re: MSCE credential

if you can force them to give you their PASSPORT info. A boss here forced
his people to give up password for PASSPORT or face disciplines in order to
verify the MCAD status. :-)

"itsme" <itsmetnREMOVETHIS@abc7.com> wrote in message
> Does MS website provides a way to verify someone credential?

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 03-02-2004 07:19 PM

Re: MSCE credential

>A boss here forced
>his people to give up password for PASSPORT

Exactly how much can one make selling forged passwords these days?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Marlin Munrow 03-02-2004 07:44 PM

Re: MSCE credential

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 11:04:48 -0800, "ME" <mail@moon.net> wrote:

>if you can force them to give you their PASSPORT info. A boss here forced
>his people to give up password for PASSPORT or face disciplines in order to
>verify the MCAD status. :-)
>

>"itsme" <itsmetnREMOVETHIS@abc7.com> wrote in message
>> Does MS website provides a way to verify someone credential?

Wouldnt it be easier the way I do it ?

Get them to log on to a machine in the office with Acrobat distiller
as the primary printer, go to their MCP Transcript page and then click
"Print Transcript" they can even keep a copy them selves!

Nice thing is that they then have a transcript I know aint been fooled
with and they can email that to the evil dogberts in hr to keep them
off my back ;o)

I also make it a point of policy to ask them to do me a print each
time they pass a new exam ;o)

My Hero:
(remove vroomfondle to email me)