Velocity Reviews

-   -   RE: intel raid drivers (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t487758-re-intel-raid-drivers.html)

=?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gUGFuemtl?= 06-02-2005 02:02 AM

RE: intel raid drivers

Works fine for me. I have an Intel 82801FR SATA AHCI Hard Disk Controller
that came with my Dell Desktop 8400 Computer. I think the Download requires
that you have an Intel Motherboard for it to work. Also make sure that you
are using the F6 Floppy Disk Driver for 64 Bit Desktop Computer's.
--
Kevin Panzke (Microsoft Beta Tester)