Velocity Reviews

-   -   Using AOL (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t487492-using-aol.html)

=?Utf-8?B?SGFydmV5IE1pc3RyeQ==?= 05-20-2005 06:19 PM

Using AOL

Has anyone been able to use AOL on Win 64bit. I've loaded it on but there's
no driver for the modem and the actual program doesn't get past the splash
screen, says it's installing some things then just stops. I can connect to
the net through my router but I need to be able to connect to AOL on this
computer since I can only connect through my router when one of my other
computers is connected, which isn't going to be often.

Thanks for any Help!

DKI 05-20-2005 06:31 PM

Re: Using AOL

AOL ain't X64 compatable i would recomend contacting them to see if they are
working on an x64 compatable program, although personally i think aol are
sh** and would sujest a better internet provider but thats my oponion and
may not be the opinion of others.

Andre Da Costa 05-20-2005 06:52 PM

Re: Using AOL

probably not compatible - I'd guess they still want to muck with your tcp/ip
stack, in which case it isn't going to work.

---
Charlie

From everything that I saw and heard during the CPP, AOL is not compatible
with x64. You should contact AOL to see if they plan on supporting it.

---
OCBWILG

So, it is best if you get in contact with AOL Support on this one.
--

Andre
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta