Velocity Reviews

-   -   Sharing Printer over wireless network (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t4874-sharing-printer-over-wireless-network.html)

Eric Graham 11-09-2004 03:38 PM

Sharing Printer over wireless network

We have internal auditors coming from our parent company (fun, fun), and
they want to be able to print to our printers. The user account on the
laptop they will be bringing has very limited rights, it will have a
wireless card and we have a wireless network in place. My question is this:
is there an easy way to share out a printer without having the laptop join
our domain?

Thanks
Eric

Peter Bui[MS] 11-15-2004 08:57 PM

Re: Sharing Printer over wireless network

You may receive better help and expertise if you ask this in the printers
newsgroup as this is not a wireless specific issue.