Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Available on Ebay (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t487316-re-available-on-ebay.html)

Christian Hougardy \(MS MVP XP\) 05-08-2005 01:08 PM

Re: Available on Ebay

Tocapet wrote:
> X64 is now showing up on Ebay for $145 - $149

Hum, I'll not recommand one version coming from Ebay...
And Mike is not going to like the idea :)
I know it's hard to wait but don't try versions coming out of the blue. Who
knows what's inside

Cheers

--
Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
Johannesburg - South Africa

John Barnes 05-08-2005 01:49 PM

Re: Available on Ebay

There are some solid stores selling on eBay as are the Yahoo stores like the
Directron previously noted below. I agree that the auctions by individuals
on eBay are iffy.

"Christian Hougardy (MS MVP XP)" <christian.hougardy@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:OjIzA88UFHA.1604@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...