Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Running Everyday on x64-bit Windows (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t487275-re-running-everyday-on-x64-bit-windows.html)

Christophe Lauer [MS] 05-10-2005 06:44 AM

Andre Da Costa wrote:
> Last week I got an HP xw9300 workstation equipped with two 2GHz
> Opteron processors, the same type of system most of the Windows
> kernel team uses.

That's a very cool workstation... Lucky you ;)

> The first issue I ran into was lack of built-in driver support for the
> network adapter and video card. This was easily remedied, though,
> with a quick trip to Nvidia's web site to download their 64-bit
> motherboard
> and video drivers.

You can get your video drivers directly from HP's website. I expect them to
post more XP Pro x64 drivers for this machine in a near future.
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport...&swEnvOID=2002

HTH,

--
Christophe Lauer - Relations Techniques Editeurs de Logiciels
Division Développeurs et Plateforme d'Entreprise - Microsoft France