Velocity Reviews

-   -   tcp/ip not enabled. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t4870-tcp-ip-not-enabled.html)

=?Utf-8?B?S00=?= 11-09-2004 01:33 AM

tcp/ip not enabled.

i have a netgear wireless card in a computer that was working on a wireless
network. suddenly, it stopped working. i have a connection to the wireless
router able to transfer any data. when i go to do a repair on the wireless
network connection it tells me "tcp/ip not enabled". there is no where in the
wireless networking properties to enable tcp/ip. what can i do? thanks

Carey Holzman 11-10-2004 06:51 AM

Re: tcp/ip not enabled.

Try tip #3 at www.careyholzman.com/netfixes.htm

Carey