Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   [OT] The Value of IT Certifications (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t486895-ot-the-value-of-it-certifications.html)

Cerebrus 03-24-2007 06:58 PM

[OT] The Value of IT Certifications
 
Like to know which direction the value of your certifications is
going?

Read our latest article: http://www.certguard.com/The-Value-o...ifications.asp

--
----------
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

Join the fight against Br@indumps
http://www.certguard.com/forums/

--
Some other useful links:

Home: http://www.CertGuard.com
Forums: http://www.CertGuard.com/forums/
Braindumps: http://www.CertGuard.com/braindumps.asp
Practice Test Providers: http://www.CertGuard.com/reviews.asp
Study Materials and Books: http://www.CertGuard.com/store.asp
Vendor Links and Emails: http://www.CertGuard.com/links.asp


Kline Sphere 03-26-2007 08:21 AM

Re: [OT] The Value of IT Certifications
 
>Read our latest article: http://www.certguard.com/The-Value-o...ifications.asp

<quote>
Yes, this means that American Citizens will not even be allowed to
take exams while visiting those countries. It's a small price to pay,
but at least you now know that your Certifications are not being
devalued by gunmen and the cheaters that buy into their services.
</quote>

does this only apply to the sh*t hole countries like pakistan, india,
china, etc, etc? Although I won't ever be taking another ms exam, what
about those of us who work and live in a different (supposedly)
civilized country like England?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Lasher 03-26-2007 08:59 AM

Re: [OT] The Value of IT Certifications
 
Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in
news:8d0f03dtuvhf0b9egu9gqem8lr57vip5sa@4ax.com:

>>Read our latest article:
>>http://www.certguard.com/The-Value-o...ifications.asp

>
> <quote>
> Yes, this means that American Citizens will not even be allowed to
> take exams while visiting those countries. It's a small price to pay,
> but at least you now know that your Certifications are not being
> devalued by gunmen and the cheaters that buy into their services.
> </quote>
>
> does this only apply to the sh*t hole countries like pakistan, india,
> china, etc, etc? Although I won't ever be taking another ms exam, what
> about those of us who work and live in a different (supposedly)
> civilized country like England?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
>


Doesn't apply. The restrictions are currently imposed on China, India, and
Pakistan.

Cerebrus 03-26-2007 01:27 PM

Re: The Value of IT Certifications
 
On Mar 26, 1:21 pm, Kline Sphere <.@> wrote:

> does this only apply to the sh*t hole countries like pakistan, india,
> china, etc, etc? Although I won't ever be taking another ms exam, what
> about those of us who work and live in a different (supposedly)
> civilized country like England?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3


It means only that people from a civilized country like England[sic]
cannot take
exams while travelling in sh*t hole countries like Pakistan, India and
China[sic].

----------
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

Join the fight against Br@indumps
http://www.certguard.com/forums/


JaR 03-26-2007 04:06 PM

Re: The Value of IT Certifications
 
Cerebrus wrote:
> It means only that people from a civilized country like England[sic]
> cannot take
> exams while travelling in sh*t hole countries like Pakistan, India and
> China[sic].
>


ROFL! You tell 'im Cerby.

--
JaR
One man's sh*t hole is another man's palace
Remove hat to reply

Kline Sphere 03-26-2007 04:23 PM

Re: The Value of IT Certifications
 
>> It means only that people from a civilized country like England[sic]
>> cannot take
>> exams while travelling in sh*t hole countries like Pakistan, India and
>> China[sic].
>>

>
>ROFL! You tell 'im Cerby.


i'm confused, isn't that what i said?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

kpg 03-26-2007 04:53 PM

Re: The Value of IT Certifications
 
Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in news:kqsf03lume09l4ttq0thm43u412l46d6dq@4ax.com:

>>> It means only that people from a civilized country like England[sic]
>>> cannot take
>>> exams while travelling in sh*t hole countries like Pakistan, India and
>>> China[sic].
>>>

>>
>>ROFL! You tell 'im Cerby.

>
> i'm confused, isn't that what i said?


Sure, but it's the way you said it.

Chris Mullins [MVP] 03-26-2007 05:24 PM

Re: [OT] The Value of IT Certifications
 
Cerebrus wrote:
> Read our latest article:
> http://www.certguard.com/The-Value-o...ifications.asp


You mean I could make money taking tests for people? I think I would charge
in Chiken Tikka Masala & Pot Stickers, and if things didn't taste good
enough, I'm just going to guess "C" on everything. Who knew?

Seriously though, obviouly this is a big enough problem that MS has changed
their testing policies around it.

I don't understand though, why some countries are any different than others.
Surely, us Americans & Brits look just as different from each other as do
any random Indian, Chinese or Pakastani folk. Is it just a question of a
better system of National ID cards (which you Brits now have in a such a way
to make Kim Jong-il jelous) and we have with our drivers licenses. I would
imagine I could get a fake ID easily enough ($100?) and take any number of
tests for someone.

--
Chris Mullins, MCSD.NET, MCPD:Enterprise, Microsoft C# MVP
http://www.coversant.com/blogs/cmullins



Kline Sphere 03-26-2007 05:38 PM

Re: [OT] The Value of IT Certifications
 
>I don't understand though, why some countries are any different than others.

those countries are far more corrupt than western countries, it's that
simple. no doubt cheating goes on in western countries, but i cannot
imagine it being anywhere near as bad.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Cerebrus 03-27-2007 06:22 AM

Re: The Value of IT Certifications
 
On Mar 26, 10:38 pm, Kline Sphere <.@> wrote:

> those countries are far more corrupt than western countries, it's that
> simple. no doubt cheating goes on in western countries, but i cannot
> imagine it being anywhere near as bad.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3


Most countries have rampant corruption problems. They're much more
pervasive in the third world because it's so darned lucrative. As CG
explained in the article, the conversion rate of the dollar (or pound
sterling) to the local currency is so high that it is very profitable
to solicit cheaters in western countries. In addition, the lack of
jobs and the laxity of laws makes this an attractive option for Gunmen.



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.