Velocity Reviews

-   -   libcurl c++ (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t486578-libcurl-c.html)

Uday 03-23-2007 01:43 PM

libcurl c++

Hi,
can anybody help me uploading a file (text/zip) to a remote
server using libcurl libraries in c++. when i searched in google, i
found that i've to use CURLOPT_POST, CURLOPT_INFILE which points to
the actual file & READFUNCTION which reads the content from the file
and puts in the buffer. i'm setting the file size also in
CURLOPT_INFILESIZE. i'm not getting any exception neither the expected
result. it would be helpful if somebody can give me a sample code.

Thanks in advance.

Uday.