Velocity Reviews

-   -   How difficult is 70-218? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t48637-how-difficult-is-70-218-a.html)

Chris Lukowski 02-18-2004 06:02 AM

How difficult is 70-218?

Hi guys,

I'm close to completing my MCSE cert, having completed 70-
210, 215, 216 (what a biach!), 217, and soon 219. I was
reading the requirements and to my surprise all I have to
do is take 70-218 and I get an MCSA cert just by taking
one test! Schwing! I was wondering if any of you have
take 70-218 and could tell me if it was difficult or if
it covered anything not really covered in the typical
MCSE track. I ordered the Transcender for it off of eBay
but I was wondering if any of you could give me a heads
up on what it's all about. Thanks!

Mikie 02-18-2004 10:37 AM

How difficult is 70-218?

From the exams you have done so far, it will be a breeze.
To me it was like a mix of 210 & 215. Swot up, do the
transcenders and you'll be fine

Rowdy Yates 02-18-2004 12:05 PM

Re: How difficult is 70-218?

"Mikie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:1196401c3f60b
$2f2fa2b0$a101280a@phx.gbl:

> From the exams you have done so far, it will be a breeze.
> To me it was like a mix of 210 & 215. Swot up, do the
> transcenders and you'll be fine

70-218 is very easy. a lot of material that has already been covered in
other exams.

--
Rowdy Yates
Things I learnt in the army:

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 02-18-2004 01:31 PM

Re: How difficult is 70-218?

>70-218 is very easy. a lot of material that has already been covered in
>other exams.

Very true, which begs the question 'why so many exams'?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Consultant 02-18-2004 03:12 PM

Re: How difficult is 70-218?

mo money, mo money, mo money

Rowdy Yates 02-18-2004 03:27 PM

Re: How difficult is 70-218?

"Consultant" <consultant_mcngp_removepants@yahoo.com> wrote in

> mo money, mo money, mo money

you can say that again. !!

--
The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 02-18-2004 04:01 PM

Re: How difficult is 70-218?

>> mo money, mo money, mo money
>>

>you can say that again. !!

mo money, mo money, mo money

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Rowdy Yates 02-18-2004 06:08 PM

Re: How difficult is 70-218?

>>> mo money, mo money, mo money
>>>

>>you can say that again. !!

> mo money, mo money, mo money
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

you can say that again.

{start_of_loop_function
ENDIF (wait_for_Kline_to_give_up)'
end_function}

--
The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.
==============
I am Against-TCPA
http://www.againsttcpa.com
==============

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 02-18-2004 08:50 PM

Re: How difficult is 70-218?

lol!

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:08:09 -0800, Rowdy Yates
<rowdy_yates2@removethis.lycos.com> wrote:

>The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> wrote in
>news:8237309t3q7vs94oqonnja922f7vl8uhbs@4ax.com :

>>>you can say that again. !!

>> mo money, mo money, mo money
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3