Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-270 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t48581-70-270-a.html)

02-12-2004 06:50 PM

70-270

What book would you guys recommend for studying for this
exam?

Infotech 02-12-2004 07:08 PM

Re: 70-270

We just got the XP Resource kit. It has everything in it.

--
Infotech

Ron Higdon 02-12-2004 07:27 PM

Re: 70-270

one on windows xp
> What book would you guys recommend for studying for this
> exam?

02-12-2004 08:30 PM

Re: 70-270

ok I kinda figured that much lol. What I meant was...are
any books out there good like Sybex? MS press?

Ken Briscoe 02-12-2004 08:34 PM

Re: 70-270

> ok I kinda figured that much lol. What I meant was...are
> any books out there good like Sybex? MS press?

Yes. And yes. They're both respected publishers. Also, since they're MS
exams, it's hard to get much better than the MOCs.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26