Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: You Are Invited! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t48580-re-you-are-invited.html)

JaR 02-12-2004 06:49 PM

Re: You Are Invited!

Patricia Cook wrote:
> Prevue www.fineartworks.org

Forwarded to abuse@juno.com

JaR
Spamless Thug

Rowdy Yates 02-12-2004 07:44 PM

Re: You Are Invited!

JaR <plentenospam@nospamsofthome.net> wrote in news:e99IujZ8DHA.1640
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> Patricia Cook wrote:
>> Prevue www.fineartworks.org
>>

> Forwarded to abuse@juno.com
>
> JaR
> Spamless Thug

i remember when i was just a young one, and me and this guy tried to sell
this new software program we created, so we spammed every newsgroup on the
planet. cancer, smoking, alchohol, abused wifes, you name it. we spammed
'em. then they all reported us and the ISP opened up a can of "whoop-ass".

the things you do when you are young & dumb.

oh well. that was my little embarrasing story for the day. anyone else got
one? come on. lets hear it boys & girls

:-)

--
The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 02-12-2004 07:53 PM

Re: You Are Invited!

>oh well. that was my little embarrasing story for the day. anyone else got
>one? come on. lets hear it boys & girls

I hear don likes dressing up as cheerleader.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Brat 02-12-2004 07:59 PM

Re: You Are Invited!

thats why he fell off the bookcase??? One too-enthusiastic cheer??

makes sense

--
Sue MCNGP #69

Ken Briscoe 02-12-2004 08:13 PM

Re: You Are Invited!

> thats why he fell off the bookcase??? One too-enthusiastic cheer??
>
> makes sense

He didn't fall off the bookcase. the bookcase fell *on him*. Maybe the
bookcase doesn't have team spirit.

--

KB - MCNGP "Rah! Rah! Rah! thug" #26

JaR 02-12-2004 08:13 PM

Re: You Are Invited!

Brat wrote:

> thats why he fell off the bookcase??? One too-enthusiastic cheer??
>
> makes sense

Nah, it was pushed. Probably by his *cough* employer.

Brat 02-12-2004 08:37 PM

Re: You Are Invited!

yes but he only SAYS the case fell on him... maybe he is too embarrassed to
admit he was dancing ON it when it fell?

--
Sue MCNGP #69

"Ken Briscoe" <youcant@sendmespam.com> wrote in message
> > thats why he fell off the bookcase??? One too-enthusiastic cheer??
> >
> > makes sense

> He didn't fall off the bookcase. the bookcase fell *on him*. Maybe the
> bookcase doesn't have team spirit.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "Rah! Rah! Rah! thug" #26

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 02-12-2004 08:39 PM

Re: You Are Invited!

>thats why he fell off the bookcase??? One too-enthusiastic cheer??
>
>makes sense

Or one of those pom-pom things whacked him around the head causing his
unfortunate demise.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 02-12-2004 08:40 PM

Re: You Are Invited!

>Nah, it was pushed. Probably by his *cough* employer.

Why would cobol and co do something like that?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 02-12-2004 08:43 PM

Re: You Are Invited!

>yes but he only SAYS the case fell on him... maybe he is too embarrassed to
>admit he was dancing ON it when it fell?

Ha, Ha, just see it now...

Give me an A, give me an S, give an AAAAAAUGGGHHHHH!! crash!!!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3