Velocity Reviews

-   -   post time (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t48566-post-time.html)

Kuzlu 02-11-2004 10:43 AM

post time

I became MSCE 45 days ago.
But I haven't get my certification by post.

How can I learn my certification status (post or not post)

regards

showgun 02-11-2004 11:55 AM

post time by a very sad person

very very sad must have used brainbumps is you have mcse
but don't know how to log into the Microsoft mcse/mcp
website and view your certification

Politician Spock 02-11-2004 01:40 PM

Re: post time

"Kuzlu" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I became MSCE 45 days ago.
> But I haven't get my certification by post.
>
> How can I earn my certification (post or not post)
>
> regards

Good question.

--
Politician Spock
Thug #24601

Brat 02-11-2004 02:26 PM

Re: post time by a very sad person

normally I do not reply to you showgun... either we disagree on a topic and
I choose not to post... or I have nothing to say in that post... (nothing
against you... just different opinions that are not worth arguing over)
however... today I must... and it is a first...

I agree ... lol ...

--
Sue MCNGP #69

JaR 02-11-2004 05:30 PM

Re: post time

"Kuzlu" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I became MSCE 45 days ago.
> But I haven't get my certification by post.
>
> How can I learn my certification status (post or not post)

The testing center cheated you! You should go there and demand your money
back!

JaR
Enforcer Thug

Dragon 02-11-2004 08:19 PM

Re: post time by a very sad person

Brat!

:-)

Brat 02-12-2004 04:47 AM

Re: post time by a very sad person

what? you think this nick is just a coincidence? lol

--
Sue MCNGP #69

"Dragon" <NoSpam_Baadil@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Brat!
>
> :-)
>
> "Brat" <likeIwouldtellyou@inyourdreams.com> wrote in message
> > normally I do not reply to you showgun... either we disagree on a topic

> and
> > I choose not to post... or I have nothing to say in that post...

(nothing
> > against you... just different opinions that are not worth arguing over)
> > however... today I must... and it is a first...
> >
> > I agree ... lol ...
> >
> > --
> > Sue MCNGP #69
> >
> > "showgun" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > very very sad must have used brainbumps is you have mcse
> > > but don't know how to log into the Microsoft mcse/mcp
> > > website and view your certification

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 02-12-2004 07:08 PM

Re: post time

>The testing center cheated you! You should go there and demand your money
>back!

I personally would threaten them with a full scale nuclear strike -
lock 'n' load....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 02-12-2004 07:09 PM

Re: post time

> (post or not post)
.... that is the question....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR 02-12-2004 07:58 PM

Re: post time

>>(post or not post)

> ... that is the question....

Wheter 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of
outrageous questions,

Or take arms against a sea of lusers, and by opposing, end them?

To mock, perchance to laugh, aye, there's the rub;

For in the mockery of MCNGP what sense may come

When we have shuffled off this mortal br@indump,

Must give us pause: there's the respect

That makes calamity of so much idiocy.

*Apologies to Wm S.*