Velocity Reviews

-   -   ID number (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t48507-id-number.html)

Craig Adamski 02-06-2004 01:59 PM

ID number

Hello all,

I lost my ID card for my MCSE and I need to find out what
my ID number is. Does anyone know if there is a way to
find out what my ID number is without my card or my cert
paper?

Thanks for any help,

Craig

showgun 02-06-2004 02:34 PM

ID number

write to the microsoft help site maybe

jfigueredo 02-06-2004 02:47 PM

Re: ID number

Email MCPHelp@microsoft.com

Jose

showgun 02-06-2004 03:48 PM

Re: ID number

yeah thats the one
good luck

MikeF 02-07-2004 04:58 AM

Re: ID number

hey, they have a phone number you could call.

Nitin 02-07-2004 09:47 AM

Re: ID number

when u given the exams???