Velocity Reviews

-   -   271 & 272 game me MCSA?? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t48496-271-and-272-game-me-mcsa.html)

davidmax 02-05-2004 07:30 PM

271 & 272 game me MCSA??

I had taken and pass all the MCSE tests except 219, 220
and 216.
Then I passed the 271 and 272 beta exams to get MCDST. I
just received an email congratulating me on receiving my
MCSA (and MCDST).
So my question is, to get my MCSE do I just need to pass
216 now?

Thanks
Dave

Chris 02-05-2004 07:59 PM

Re: 271 & 272 game me MCSA??

Dave,

The MCDST only counts as an elective for the MCSA, not the MCSE
unfortunately. You will still need to pass the tests you mentioned. I
assume you are using either 219 or 220 for the design requirment and the
other for one of the electives and 218 for the other.

Chris

"davidmax" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I had taken and pass all the MCSE tests except 219, 220
> and 216.
> Then I passed the 271 and 272 beta exams to get MCDST. I
> just received an email congratulating me on receiving my
> MCSA (and MCDST).
> So my question is, to get my MCSE do I just need to pass
> 216 now?
>
> Thanks
> Dave

02-06-2004 12:48 AM

Re: 271 & 272 game me MCSA??

Thanks Chris. I thought I was going to get off easy for a
minute =)

Fahad. 02-07-2004 06:07 PM

271 & 272 game me MCSA??

Definitely!

INN0 02-09-2004 05:10 PM

Re: 271 & 272 game me MCSA??

yep .. for a minute I thought myself I will get away without 216 :D
it seems that no way to get away ...
( even now you can B a mcsa without 216 ... but not mcse :D )
wrote:
> [B]Thanks Chris. I thought I was going to get off easy for a
> minute =)
>
> [color=blue

INN