Velocity Reviews

-   -   Dear sir (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t484184-dear-sir.html)

mamidogad@gmail.com 03-14-2007 11:29 AM

Dear sir

Dear Sir;

How can I call mandatory part of XML from other path and acheive
validation process
at the same time.

My full XML is divided to three parts (front, body, and back) how can
I call the front and back
from other path, e.g.,

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//NLM//DTD Journal Publishing DTD v2.1
20050630//EN" "journalpublishing.dtd">

<input link="front.xml"/>

<sec>
</sec>........

<input link="back.xml"/>

Thanks

Peter Flynn 03-16-2007 09:13 PM

Re: Dear sir

mamidogad@gmail.com wrote:
> Dear Sir;
>
> How can I call mandatory part of XML from other path and acheive
> validation process
> at the same time.
>
> My full XML is divided to three parts (front, body, and back) how can
> I call the front and back
> from other path, e.g.,
>
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//NLM//DTD Journal Publishing DTD v2.1
> 20050630//EN" "journalpublishing.dtd">
>
> <input link="front.xml"/>

> <sec>
>
> <input link="back.xml"/>