Velocity Reviews

-   Software (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f6-software.html)
-   -   Permission problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t484154-permission-problem.html)

Joker 03-14-2007 09:48 AM

Permission problem

I end up with the message: "Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed." in Microsoft Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition.

All I try to do is:
Dim FileData As StreamReader

sFile = "C:\Temp\Releases.txt"
FileData = File.OpenText(sFile)

I already relocated (as you can see) the file to a certainly access granted directory. It did work before. Now I reopened the project and it doesn't work anymore.

Please help!

Joker 03-20-2007 08:48 PM

Problem solved! (RTFM)