Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   DVD Video (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f40-dvd-video.html)
-   -   HD DVD is one of two leading high-definition video disc formats attempting to replace DVDs (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t483094-hd-dvd-is-one-of-two-leading-high-definition-video-disc-formats-attempting-to-replace-dvds.html)

rishil 03-10-2007 03:34 AM

HD DVD is one of two leading high-definition video disc formats attempting to replace DVDs
 
It seems fitting then that the copy protection that for so long
delayed the release of HD DVD has already been at least partially
cracked. And the the programmer, who identified himself as Muslix64,
announced in the Internet discussion forum Doom9 on Dec. 18 that he
had successfully copied movies distributed in the HD-DVD format...
http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2007/01/...d-and-blu.html

Good Day!!


MassiveProng 03-10-2007 03:48 AM

Re: HD DVD is one of two leading high-definition video disc formats attempting to replace DVDs
 
On 9 Mar 2007 19:34:17 -0800, "rishil" <rishilbabu@gmail.com> Gave us:

>It seems fitting then that the copy protection that for so long
>delayed the release of HD DVD has already been at least partially
>cracked.


No, dumbshit. Merely bypassed.

>And the the programmer, who identified himself as Muslix64,
>announced in the Internet discussion forum Doom9 on Dec. 18 that he
>had successfully copied movies distributed in the HD-DVD format...


WITHOUT "cracking" it. Get a clue, asswipe.

Snipped retarded link.

**** OFF, boy!

TB 03-10-2007 05:50 PM

Re: HD DVD is one of two leading high-definition video disc formats attempting to replace DVDs
 
"MassiveProng" aka Newsgroup chimp "Darkmatter" whined:
>
>>It seems fitting then that the copy protection that for so long
>>delayed the release of HD DVD has already been at least partially
>>cracked.

>
> No, dumbshit. Merely bypassed.
>
>>And the the programmer, who identified himself as Muslix64,
>>announced in the Internet discussion forum Doom9 on Dec. 18 that he
>>had successfully copied movies distributed in the HD-DVD format...

>
> WITHOUT "cracking" it. Get a clue, asswipe.
>
> Snipped retarded link.
>
> **** OFF, boy!


Run out of meds early this month, didja?

T.B.



MassiveProng 03-10-2007 06:15 PM

Re: HD DVD is one of two leading high-definition video disc formats attempting to replace DVDs
 
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 09:50:18 -0800, "TB" <Partyslammer@socal.rr.com>
Gave us:

>"MassiveProng" aka Newsgroup chimp "Darkmatter" whined:
>>
>>>It seems fitting then that the copy protection that for so long
>>>delayed the release of HD DVD has already been at least partially
>>>cracked.

>>
>> No, dumbshit. Merely bypassed.
>>
>>>And the the programmer, who identified himself as Muslix64,
>>>announced in the Internet discussion forum Doom9 on Dec. 18 that he
>>>had successfully copied movies distributed in the HD-DVD format...

>>
>> WITHOUT "cracking" it. Get a clue, asswipe.
>>
>> Snipped retarded link.
>>
>> **** OFF, boy!

>
>Run out of meds early this month, didja?


"didja"?

****ing SoCal retarded redneck ****.

I'll bet you wear your pants down past your asscrack too, and sniff
meth all ****ing day, you retarded twit!

Do you always stick up for your retarded Usenet butt buddies, little
boy?

TB 03-11-2007 04:01 AM

Re: HD DVD is one of two leading high-definition video disc formats attempting to replace DVDs
 
"MassiveProng" aka DorkMatter" farted:

> "didja"?
>
> ****ing SoCal retarded redneck ****.
>
> I'll bet you wear your pants down past your asscrack too, and sniff
> meth all ****ing day, you retarded twit!
>
> Do you always stick up for your retarded Usenet butt buddies, little
> boy?


Heh, here comes that stroke you've been working so hard to acheive, fat boy.

T.B.



unclejr 03-11-2007 05:19 AM

Re: HD DVD is one of two leading high-definition video disc formats attempting to replace DVDs
 
On Mar 10, 10:01 pm, "TB" <Partyslam...@socal.rr.com> wrote:
> Heh, here comes that stroke you've been working so hard to acheive, fat boy.


TMML.

-Junior


MassiveProng 03-11-2007 06:16 AM

Re: HD DVD is one of two leading high-definition video disc formats attempting to replace DVDs
 
On 10 Mar 2007 21:19:12 -0800, "unclejr" <watsona@kenyon.edu> Gave us:

>On Mar 10, 10:01 pm, "TB" <Partyslam...@socal.rr.com> wrote:
>> Heh, here comes that stroke you've been working so hard to acheive, fat boy.

>
>TMML.
>


Made him cry. The little twit doesn't realize how few miles up the
coast I am from his retarded ass.

I'd bet my heart is stronger than his ever was or ever will be.

Pendelton has a tendency to do that...

TB 03-12-2007 03:58 PM

Re: MassiveDouche = Newsgroup Punching Bag
 
"MassiveDouche" whined:
>
>>On Mar 10, 10:01 pm, "TB" <Partyslam...@socal.rr.com> wrote:
>>> Heh, here comes that stroke you've been working so hard to acheive, fat
>>> boy.

>>
>>TMML.

>
> Made him cry. The little twit doesn't realize how few miles up the
> coast I am from his retarded ass.


OOooOOooo, check out the scary internet tough guy. What are you going to do,
drop by and bake me a cake, freak?

> I'd bet my heart is stronger than his ever was or ever will be.


Pity about your brain though.

> Pendelton has a tendency to do that...


How impressive. Looks like "Pendelton(sic)" also warps fragile little egos
into teeth gritting nutcases as well. BTW genius, you might want to learn to
correctly spell the base you supposedly live by.

Dance for me, weirdo.

T.B.



MassiveProng 03-13-2007 01:52 AM

Re: PartyLamer, San Diego wuss
 
On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 08:58:45 -0700, "TB" <Partylamer@socal.rr.com>
Gave us:

>
>Dance for me, weirdo.



Mosey up here, and I'll dance on your head, pussy.

TB 03-13-2007 09:49 AM

Re: PartyLamer, San Diego wuss
 
"MassiveProng" farted:
>>
>>Dance for me, weirdo.

>
> Mosey up here, and I'll dance on your head, pussy.


"Mosey?!?"

****ing SoCal retarded redneck ****.

I'll bet you wear your pants down past your asscrack too, and sniff
meth all ****ing day, you retarded twit!

Heh heh heh.

T.B.




All times are GMT. The time now is 06:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.