Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCSE 2003 exam dates (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t48290-mcse-2003-exam-dates.html)

winters@gigoz.com 01-20-2004 10:06 AM

MCSE 2003 exam dates

Hi all,

I am so exited to find a list like this focusing on MCSE.
I am new to the train but i am very sure i will progress
quick if my interest remains the way it is now.

Can someone enlighten on when exams date are worked out
for MCSE 2003 courses. And again can someone friendly and
supporting advice me on the best method to passing these 7
exams for MCSE?

I will really apprecite any support in any form.
Kindest regards,
Winters
United Kingdom

Darth 2000 01-20-2004 10:19 AM

Re: MCSE 2003 exam dates

Winters,

Check out:
www.prometric.com
www.vue.com
these 2 sites offer exams. you can also find your nearest testing centre.
goodluck!

--
---------------
Darth 2000 - MCNGP # 28

. 01-20-2004 10:50 AM

Re: MCSE 2003 exam dates

Two training bodies Vue and Prometric.
Check :
www.prometric.com
www.vue.com

Both have accredited training centres around the UK.
The exams have to be booked in advance. Some have set days \ dates for exam
sitting, others are reasonably flexible to suit you. Usually dependant on
them having a 'seat' available, some only have a few computers set up for
testing. Either use their web sites to book an exam or call them to set a
date and time. Calling them is probably a better choice. Assuming you feel
you are ready to take the test.
Pay your exam fee, book the date and time.
BTW you need 2 forms of ID, one being photo ID (I.e. passport)
Good luck!