Velocity Reviews

-   -   VOIP.CO.UK - Out of service - Anyone else? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t481946-voip-co-uk-out-of-service-anyone-else.html)

Roger Baker 03-07-2007 06:33 AM

VOIP.CO.UK - Out of service - Anyone else?

Wednesday morning at 06:30. Two voip.co.uk accounts, both from
different locations, unable to log on to the voip.co.uk service. Both
using different ISP's and accounts.

Looks like some outage to a previously perfect service.

Roger.

Phil 03-07-2007 07:28 AM

Re: VOIP.CO.UK - Out of service - Anyone else?

"Roger Baker" <me7@privacy.net> wrote in message
news:20nsu21il2ho54u8oa9g69llhsfpioq5gg@news.indiv idual.de...
> Wednesday morning at 06:30. Two voip.co.uk accounts, both from
> different locations, unable to log on to the voip.co.uk service. Both
> using different ISP's and accounts.
>
> Looks like some outage to a previously perfect service.
>
> Roger.

Same here, 2 accounts. Router not registering on either account.

Bill49 03-07-2007 07:30 AM

On Mar 7, 6:33 am, Roger Baker <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
> Wednesday morning at 06:30. Two voip.co.uk accounts, both from
> different locations, unable to log on to the voip.co.uk service. Both
> using different ISP's and accounts.
>
> Looks like some outage to a previously perfect service.
>
> Roger.

Voip.co.uk is working fine here (just tested it)
Bill

Thomas Kenyon 03-07-2007 08:05 AM

Bill49 wrote:
> On Mar 7, 6:33 am, Roger Baker <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>> Wednesday morning at 06:30. Two voip.co.uk accounts, both from
>> different locations, unable to log on to the voip.co.uk service. Both
>> using different ISP's and accounts.
>>
>> Looks like some outage to a previously perfect service.
>>
>> Roger.

> Voip.co.uk is working fine here (just tested it)
> Bill

Registration not working here.

David Floyd 03-07-2007 08:17 AM

Re: VOIP.CO.UK - Out of service - Anyone else?

In message of Tue, 6 Mar 2007, Bill49 writes
>On Mar 7, 6:33 am, Roger Baker <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>> Wednesday morning at 06:30. Two voip.co.uk accounts, both from
>> different locations, unable to log on to the voip.co.uk service. Both
>> using different ISP's and accounts.
>>
>> Looks like some outage to a previously perfect service.
>>
>> Roger.

>Voip.co.uk is working fine here (just tested it)
>Bill

Not working for me. 3 lines in use - none of them registering, as at
8:15am

Roger Baker 03-07-2007 08:19 AM

Re: VOIP.CO.UK - Out of service - Anyone else?

On 6 Mar 2007 23:30:48 -0800, "Bill49" <w.j.rees@bulldoghome.com>
wrote:

>Voip.co.uk is working fine here (just tested it)
>Bill

You seem to be the lucky one Bill. Still not working here at 08:20.
Have lodged a support ticket.

Roger.

Bill49 03-07-2007 08:21 AM

On 7 Mar, 07:30, "Bill49" <w.j.r...@bulldoghome.com> wrote:
> On Mar 7, 6:33 am, Roger Baker <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>
> > Wednesday morning at 06:30. Two voip.co.uk accounts, both from
> > different locations, unable to log on to the voip.co.uk service. Both
> > using different ISP's and accounts.

> > Looks like some outage to a previously perfect service.

> > Roger.

> Voip.co.uk is working fine here (just tested it)
> Bill

Just had another look.
I can 'phone out to a my landline from voip.co. But I cannot ring
voip.co from my landline or ring up other voip.co. accounts from
voip.co.
My ata say registration has failded (and my account says I'm of line)
Strange that I can make outgoing calls !

Bill

Herman 03-07-2007 08:22 AM

"Thomas Kenyon" <tom@art-it-services.co.uk> wrote in message
> Bill49 wrote:
>> On Mar 7, 6:33 am, Roger Baker <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>>> Wednesday morning at 06:30. Two voip.co.uk accounts, both from
>>> different locations, unable to log on to the voip.co.uk service. Both
>>> using different ISP's and accounts.
>>>
>>> Looks like some outage to a previously perfect service.
>>>
>>> Roger.

>> Voip.co.uk is working fine here (just tested it)
>> Bill
>>

> Registration not working here.

Not registered since about 5 am. still down

David Floyd 03-07-2007 08:29 AM

Re: VOIP.CO.UK - Out of service - Anyone else?

In message of Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Roger Baker writes
>On 6 Mar 2007 23:30:48 -0800, "Bill49" <w.j.rees@bulldoghome.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Voip.co.uk is working fine here (just tested it)
>>Bill

>You seem to be the lucky one Bill. Still not working here at 08:20.
>Have lodged a support ticket.

Anybody had a reply to their ticket yet? I haven't!

Thomas Kenyon 03-07-2007 08:47 AM

David Floyd wrote:
> In message of Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Roger Baker writes
>> On 6 Mar 2007 23:30:48 -0800, "Bill49" <w.j.rees@bulldoghome.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Voip.co.uk is working fine here (just tested it)
>>> Bill

>> You seem to be the lucky one Bill. Still not working here at 08:20.
>> Have lodged a support ticket.
>>

> Anybody had a reply to their ticket yet? I haven't!

I truly wish they'd offer static termination.
I am honestly thinking of moving my incoming service with someone like
voiptalk or gradwell for this purpose.