Velocity Reviews

-   -   Error message (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t481850-error-message.html)

Dan 03-04-2007 06:12 PM

Error message

Does anyone know how I can fix the following error message?

Forbidden
You were denied access because:
Access denied by access control list.

It happens when I open Internet Explorer after first connecting to the net,
and the window says 403 Forbidden. After the first time it works fine. I am
using IE7 and my home page is the BBC. Any help would be appreciated because
its quite annoying.

Thanks.

why? 03-04-2007 06:26 PM

Re: Error message

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 18:12:01 GMT, Dan wrote:

>Does anyone know how I can fix the following error message?

It seems many do,
www.google,.com
Results 1 - 10 of about 953,000 for

internet explorer 7 Access denied by access control list

(0.31 seconds)

>Forbidden
>You were denied access because:
>Access denied by access control list.
>
>It happens when I open Internet Explorer after first connecting to the net,
>and the window says 403 Forbidden. After the first time it works fine. I am
>using IE7 and my home page is the BBC. Any help would be appreciated because
>its quite annoying.

Computer Tech Support - 403 Forbidden: Access denied by access ...
403 Forbidden : You were denied access because: : Access denied by
access control list. This may happen in different browsers (Internet
Explorer, Firefox). ...
http://hardware.mcse.ms/archive84-2006-2-280929.html - 12k - Cached -
Similar pages

SSL failure with some browsers - Access denied by access control list
You were denied access because: Access denied by access control list.".
.... The failure happens with some browsers (i.e.: Mozilla) but now with
others (i ...
www.junlu.com/msg/46101.html - 18k - Cached - Similar pages

IEBlog : Protected Mode in Vista IE7
Processes are assigned an integrity level in their access token. ... I
tested my pages in IE 7 beta 2 preview as the IE team requested and
discovered that ...
http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2006/02/09/528963.aspx - 78k - Cached -
Similar pages

IEBlog : New IE7 Build Available from MIX06!
As part of the conference, we're handing out the "Internet Explorer 7
.... #E033 Error 5: Access is denied. I'll try changing this to full
control and will ...
http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2006/03/20/555703.aspx - 258k - Cached
- Similar pages

Access Denied By Access Control List - PC-Media Tech Forums
I kept getting this message when browsing using MS Internet Explorer 6.
Here is the error: Page Not Found "Access Denied By Access Control List"
http://forum.pcmech.com/showthread.php?t=153045 - 35k - Cached - Similar
pages

Shaon's Weblog: How to Install Internet Explorer 7.0 Bypassing ...
You got an "Access Denied" message. The solution is a piece of cake. ...
Brand New Look Internet Explorer 7 and Windows Media Player 11...Wow!
Thanks! ...
http://fmshaon.blogspot.com/2006/10/...plorer-70.html
- 295k -

Me

lkboop 03-07-2007 02:51 PM

Re: Error message

why? wrote:
> On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 18:12:01 GMT, Dan wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know how I can fix the following error message?

> It seems many do,
> www.google,.com
> Results 1 - 10 of about 953,000 for
>
> internet explorer 7 Access denied by access control list
>
> (0.31 seconds)
>

>> Forbidden
>> You were denied access because:
>> Access denied by access control list.
>>
>> It happens when I open Internet Explorer after first connecting to the net,
>> and the window says 403 Forbidden. After the first time it works fine. I am
>> using IE7 and my home page is the BBC. Any help would be appreciated because
>> its quite annoying.

> Computer Tech Support - 403 Forbidden: Access denied by access ...
> 403 Forbidden : You were denied access because: : Access denied by
> access control list. This may happen in different browsers (Internet
> Explorer, Firefox). ...
> http://hardware.mcse.ms/archive84-2006-2-280929.html - 12k - Cached -
> Similar pages
>
> SSL failure with some browsers - Access denied by access control list
> You were denied access because: Access denied by access control list.".
> ... The failure happens with some browsers (i.e.: Mozilla) but now with
> others (i ...
> www.junlu.com/msg/46101.html - 18k - Cached - Similar pages
>
> IEBlog : Protected Mode in Vista IE7
> Processes are assigned an integrity level in their access token. ... I
> tested my pages in IE 7 beta 2 preview as the IE team requested and
> discovered that ...
> http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2006/02/09/528963.aspx - 78k - Cached -
> Similar pages
>
> IEBlog : New IE7 Build Available from MIX06!
> As part of the conference, we're handing out the "Internet Explorer 7
> ... #E033 Error 5: Access is denied. I'll try changing this to full
> control and will ...
> http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2006/03/20/555703.aspx - 258k - Cached
> - Similar pages
>
> Access Denied By Access Control List - PC-Media Tech Forums
> I kept getting this message when browsing using MS Internet Explorer 6.
> Here is the error: Page Not Found "Access Denied By Access Control List"
> http://forum.pcmech.com/showthread.php?t=153045 - 35k - Cached - Similar
> pages
>
> Shaon's Weblog: How to Install Internet Explorer 7.0 Bypassing ...
> You got an "Access Denied" message. The solution is a piece of cake. ...
> Brand New Look Internet Explorer 7 and Windows Media Player 11...Wow!
> Thanks! ...
> http://fmshaon.blogspot.com/2006/10/...plorer-70.html
> - 295k -
>

> Me

USE FIREFOX/Thunderbird THAT'S WHY I GOT RID OF OE AND IE