Velocity Reviews

-   -   Setting up wireless network (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t4815-setting-up-wireless-network.html)

=?Utf-8?B?QWxleA==?= 11-02-2004 02:04 PM

Setting up wireless network

So, i am trying to set up a wireless network at home. I have a desktop
running windows xp home edition, connected directly to my wireless router.
My laptop is also running xp home editiion, and is connected to the router
through a pc/mcia card. They are both connected to the internet, and i am
able to surf through both of them, but they do not communicate with one
antother. I have tried everything that i can think of, but nothing seems to
work, does anyone have any ideas?

Jack 11-03-2004 02:00 AM

Re: Setting up wireless network

Sharing Hi

Jack (MVP-Networking).

Dwight 11-04-2004 03:10 PM

Re: Setting up wireless network

Chack your Workgroup Setting to make sure they are the
same. Then use the users and groups in Windows to setup
security.