Velocity Reviews

-   -   12 high priority updates for XP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t481037-12-high-priority-updates-for-xp.html)

Tester 02-13-2007 06:33 PM

12 high priority updates for XP

I get 12 high priority updates for XP Tuesday at 1830 GMT which is
quite a bit more than I've gotten for some time. (updates are usually
late GMT on Tuesday)

By the way, I used Firefox with the IE Tab add-on. Internally, the
page is really being opened in IE (which is necessary for
WindowsUpdate.com)

why? 02-13-2007 06:40 PM

Re: 12 high priority updates for XP

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 13:33:18 -0500, Tester wrote:

>I get 12 high priority updates for XP Tuesday at 1830 GMT which is
>quite a bit more than I've gotten for some time. (updates are usually
>late GMT on Tuesday)

Not unexpected, it's patch tuesday.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/02...day_pre-alert/
Lots of fireworks
By John Leyden
Published Friday 9th February 2007 11:47 GMT

Microsoft plans to release 12 patches next Tuesday (13 February) as part
of its regular monthly security update cycle

>By the way, I used Firefox with the IE Tab add-on. Internally, the
>page is really being opened in IE (which is necessary for
>WindowsUpdate.com)

As mentioned before, not so many posts ago :-)

Me