Velocity Reviews

-   -   Did anyone else notice... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t48027-did-anyone-else-notice.html)

=?Utf-8?B?TWFya28=?= 12-24-2003 01:41 PM

Did anyone else notice...

If you type

http://www.microsoft.com/traincert

it now redirects to:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/default.asp

So now we have to remember to tell everyone who can find this newsgroup but not manage to find a single shred of information on certification to go to www.microsoft.com/learning

Somehow does seems more appropriate to me, actually....I have just now wondered if our friends in non-english speaking countries tried to look up a translation for traincert.

By the way: I think the new site is better.

Don't You Wish 12-24-2003 05:26 PM

Re: Did anyone else notice...

Due to a reorg and rename Microsoft Training and Certification was combined
with Microsoft Press and renamed to Microsoft Learning several months ago.