Velocity Reviews

-   -   CBT Nuggets products (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t48018-cbt-nuggets-products.html)

Peace 12-23-2003 01:21 PM

CBT Nuggets products

Hi,

Anyone can advise me on CBT Nuggets different products? Are they good? Would
they suffice to prepare one for an exam.

Thank you
Happy New Year everybody.

Marlin Munrow 12-23-2003 01:44 PM

Re: CBT Nuggets products

CBT Nuggets plus MS Press = pass

CBT Nuggets on their own = fail

Peace 12-24-2003 01:47 PM

Re: CBT Nuggets products

Thanks for the advice.

What about products other than MS? Like Cisco for example?

Marlin Munrow 12-26-2003 01:05 PM

Re: CBT Nuggets products

I'd have to say I've used the new CBT nuggets for 640-801 CCNA with
the cert prep library from Cisco press and been *very* impressed!

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 14:47:24 +0100, "Peace" <rialam@hotpop.com> wrote:

>Thanks for the advice.
>
>What about products other than MS? Like Cisco for example?
>
>"Marlin Munrow" <MarlinMunrow-the-PFY@gonefission.com> wrote in message
>news:6khguv08eerqg8eona1hdbrnfsapjlhiic@4ax.com.. .
>> CBT Nuggets plus MS Press = pass
>>
>> CBT Nuggets on their own = fail
>>

>> On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 14:21:59 +0100, "Peace" <rialam@hotpop.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Hi,
>> >
>> >Anyone can advise me on CBT Nuggets different products? Are they good?

>Would
>> >they suffice to prepare one for an exam.
>> >
>> >Thank you
>> >Happy New Year everybody.

We require rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!
Remove vroomfondle to email me

Evroyj 12-31-2003 06:27 AM

CBT Nuggets products

Yes they are good. But don't rely on them solely. If you
don't already have real life experience, you should use
some lab books on the exam you're interesed in. eg. Win2k
Lab Manual (ISBN : 0619015128) to get some experience!!