Velocity Reviews

-   -   Folders all empty despite 124/250GB used space (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t480013-folders-all-empty-despite-124-250gb-used-space.html)

wendywhuang@gmail.com 01-20-2007 08:00 AM

Folders all empty despite 124/250GB used space

Hello,

I've recently installed Vista Enterprise to experience what the big
fuss is about. I've always externalized my Doc's harddrive separately
from the rest of my programs. However, after installing Vista, my Doc's
harddrive (on a Western Digital 250GB HDD) shows all my folders but
with nothing in each folder despite having My Computer showing 124GB of
free space in a 234GB harddrive. I do have a harddrive recovery
program, but it's in a folder in my "corrupted" harddrive. What can I
do?!?! Please Help. Note: I've taken an Image of my OS and it's located
in my corrupted drive, I'd love to restore WinXP asap.

Thanks,
Wendy