Velocity Reviews

-   -   Bookmarks importing (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t479215-bookmarks-importing.html)

Jason 12-26-2006 06:53 PM

Bookmarks importing

Hi, I just added a HD to my comp as "C" or master drive.
The former "C" HD become "D".
How to import Explorer Favorites from HD "D" to the new master "C" ?
I tried import option, but it can not find any Favorites on HD "D"
Any suggestions? Thanx. Jason.

beenthere 12-26-2006 07:37 PM

Re: Bookmarks importing

"Jason" <jjjjason@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I just added a HD to my comp as "C" or master drive.
> The former "C" HD become "D".
> How to import Explorer Favorites from HD "D" to the new master "C" ?
> I tried import option, but it can not find any Favorites on HD "D"
> Any suggestions? Thanx. Jason.

You should have Exported your Favs as a file first.
Then you could Import them.

However search your D: drive for `favorites` (note US spelling).
They`ll be in Admin, All Users or yourname folder.
You can then copy them to the eqivalent folder on C:
You might have to restart for the system to `see` them.

bw..OJ